Thanks, August!! You are such beautiful month for me, I have some wins from my blog, one of them is I’ve got my 2nd Awards!! Yeeeaaayyyy *dancing emoji* Who gives me such beautiful awards this time?? The person is Karla from sweetsbykarla.com, thank you so much dear for giving me this chance and considering my blog to be nominated.
So, have you know sweetsbykarla.com?? If not, let me tell you, this is a mommy blog that shares some recipes, DIY, tips about blogging and etc on this blog. So if you haven’t known yet, please feel free to visit this blog.
What’s the Liebster Awards??
The Liebster’s Awards 2017 is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The early case of the award goes as far back as 2011.
Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
10 Random Fact About Me
it really a big honor to have the audience who enjoy my blog and I never expected to be nominated such a huge thing.As the new person in blog’s world, so I’d like to give 10 Random Fact about me to get to know each other. As I have done the post about my 10 Random Fact About Me before.
So you can read here: 20 Random Fact about Me. ( so I have given 10 bonuses about me. 😁😁)
The Liebster Award Rules to Follow (if you accept this award)
- Recognize the blogger who tagged you.
- Answer 11 questions you were asked.
- Tag 5-11 new bloggers who you think deserve some loves.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees.
1.What is your motivation for blogging?
My motivation for blogging is for sharing my experience, have more time while I do blogging for a few cents.
2. What is your main goal for your blog?
My main goal is helping each other who need a help, explore my new skill on writing, and to make my blog work on me 😀
3. What has been your biggest accomplishment with your blog?
In 2 months of blogging, I could get around 1k page view and got around 400 followers on IG and 500 followers Twitter (for other social media, I’m still working on it), I’ve been applied Google AdSense to start monetized my blog and Hopefully I don’t need for long time to get approved by them (as many bloggers said Google AdSense a bit picky at this time to approve some new blogs) and I’ve got some awards for my blogging effort, read here for my other award: The Blogger Recognitions Award
4. Do you blog for hobby or for income?
I do for both, the 1st I have a hobby to share all that I have to anyone and 2nd I want to make my blog to give a passive income for me too :D.
5. What advice can you give other bloggers that it just starting?
Just do it, because learning by doing it’s better. don’t give up, don’t compare other success with yours as everybody is different but make their success to be your motivation to have more.
6. What is your favorite plugin?
Akismet, page builder, Social media Plus, and GA Insights
7. Is there anything that you don’t like about blogging?
Nothing for now.
8. Do you do anything else besides blogging, like a 9 to 5 job?
Uhm, not really I don’t work for now, but I’m a full-time mommy ( can I count it as another job like 9 to 5 job? Hihi)
9. Who is your biggest supporter?
My Husband, my lovely toddler, and my family also
10. Who is your mentor?
Uhm, I don’t have the real mentor as I have some blogger who had some free webinar to help me blog better. but I have mentioned some as my favorite Bloggers in my beginning post.
11. Who is your favorite blogger?
Before I start my blog, I always love to read some blogs to get to know the real world of blog and it made me interesting to blog and by the time, some blogs being my favorites. my favorites blogs that help me and motivates me to start the blog, such as twinsmommy.com by Elna Cain, Thesheapproach.com by Anna and Justagirlandherblog.com by Abby Lawson. All of them are the super blogs and the bloggers that help me a lot when I need more info for starting my blog. So, don’t hesitate to visit their blogs.
MY NOMINATIONS IS …..
I would like to nominate, share some loves to these awesome bloggers on their blogs and also to congratulate them for this. 🙂
1. Juliette on urbanwayfarer.com
2. Nathalie on imperfectlybeyoutiful.com
3. Meagan on themoogie.com
4. Kelly on whencalimetcountry.com
5. Megan on fitmeg-uk.com
6. Lauren on theflightalista.com
7. Morgan on brainsandbodiesblog.com
I’m very thankful for this chance to accept this awards, it still an unexpected thing for my Blog journey, this is really a great motivation and supports for the new bloggers like me. Once you nominated, please visit this official link to get what you should do next: https://theglobalaussie.com/blog/liebster-award-2017/
And here my Questions for you:
1. If you have a chance to back to the past life, what will you do in the past?
2. How can you get your idea for your blog?
3. City or village? Why?
4. House or apartment?
5. do you have something you don’t like in your life? if so, what is that?
6. What makes you special?
7. What’s your blog’s goal?
8. Who is the important person in your life?
9. What’s your best experience you ever had while you’re blogging?
10. Cooking or baking? Why?
11. What makes you have a good mood?
my questions are done and CONGRATS for all of you that have been nominated and keep motivate and courage!!! 😊😊😎
Let’s be a friend on social media and spread the words I wait for all the answers from you all my nominations.😀😀