Do you want to make any dessert but don’t have any idea or don’t know how to make it? Don’t worry, I will help you for that. This time I will share my simple cake recipe based on fruit and I can guarantee it’s really easy, quick and it’s for everyone and for any occasions.
We are in August now, pfieuwwh July is passing so fast but we are still in SUMMER (soon it will go away 🙁), so here it’s the season for melon, peach, and strawberry, you will see many sellers in the market to sell kind of those fruit during the summer.
It’s almost 2 consecutive weeks we bought the peach from the market because it’s cheap and it’s really sweet and really good!! (I recommended 🖒). So for avoiding the fruit ended in the trash bin, better I used that for making some easy dessert.
So for this occasions, I would like to use my leftover peach to be a simple dessert that everyone could enjoy it and of course it’s really quick to do and super easy, it didn’t spend you many $$ or €€ to make it and all the ingredients are easy to found in the supermarket.
By the way, if you don’t have any peach, you use any fruit that you things it nice with the creams or if you like with the mango ( like me, but unfortunately I don’t have it now so I’m not using that fruit) or you use the strawberry or any fruits as you want.
as it quick, I do this cake during Little K having Nap. For the taste of this cake, personally, I give 10/10, because this is the simple cake I ever make besides my Tiramisu and the taste is smooth, creamy and fresh because of the fruits and also this dessert is really light. So, if you are the cream’s lover this is for you!!.😁
For this cake, I use the soft bread for the simple and to save more time (read: LAZY, LOL). But if you don’t like to use the soft bread or you want to be more challenging, you can bake some simple sponge cake to replace the soft bread.
Peach and Cheese Cream Recipe
Preparing time: 15 Mins
Cooling time: 1-3 hours
for 6 persons
How to :
- Cut the nectarine or peach into little cube
- mix the whipped cream, cheese cream and sugar in one bowl.
- Cut the soft bread into a little triangle or any shape as you want.
- Prepare the bowl and cover it with the plastic wrap.
- Put the fruit all over the side of the bowl, and add the cream to make it stick to each other. Left it some fruit for the filling.
- Put the bread, stack it and make a layer on it, after put again the cream and the rest of fruit.
- layer again with the rest of the cream, make it smooth and do the last layer with the rest of triangle bread.
- Cover it with the plastic wrap and put it in the fridge and let it rest for 1-3 hours minimum.
- When it’s ready to move it into the plate and time to decorate, serve and enjoy it 🙂
What do you think after you read my post? Do you want to try it out? This dessert is really easy to do, quick and you can make it anytime for any occasions.
if you like this recipe, please for sharing this or maybe you can save it for later by pinned it 🙂