Are you the fan of pasta especially spaghetti? This time I have an easy recipe ( like usually) for the mommy who is a beginner in the kitchen (a.k.a lazy, just like me hihihi 😂) with spaghetti. Cause of that most of the time in my family, we often to eat the pasta or spaghetti-like Italian even we are not an Italian LOL.
I think everyone knows and like to eat spaghetti, and the favorite dish of spaghetti is spaghetti bolognese or spaghetti carbonara.
Me, I really like to cook any kind of spaghetti and do some experiment on it. as the spaghetti is the easiest noodles for done when I compare with a Chinese noodle that needs many seasoning to make it more nyum nyum!!
For this week, honestly I feel really lazy to cook as I busy with knitting and blogging at the same time, but cooking is an obligation for me.
So, I look on the fridge and year!! I have the cream, chicken, and pasta, it’s the show time and challenges myself for organizing the time for cooking. It’s show time!!
Actually, for the chicken, I’ve grilled before for the lunch and for the dinner I do a little bit modification by adding some cream to make a sauce on it and for more tasty to eat with the spaghetti.
And for the spaghetti, I use the flat spaghetti, so it’s a bit like Tagliatelle but it’s not the same wide, little smaller than Tagliatelle.So it will look like the Tagliatelle Carbonara but it’s a spaghetti.
Spaghetti with Grilled Chicken and White Sauce Recipe
Time to prepare: 15 mins
Time to cook: 20-30 mins
For 4 portions
Step by step:
- Boil the water for the spaghetti, add a little bit oil and salt.
- Once it boils, add some spaghetti and let it cools for 7-9 minutes until al dente. Let it aside and continue for the chicken.
- Grill the chicken with minced garlic until the golden brown with medium heat.
- Add the cream, seasoning (salt and pepper) and a little bit butter.
- Let it cooks a little bit and at the end, don’t forget to add some chopped parsley and mixed well.
- Add the spaghetti that we prepared before at the beginning into the chicken white cream. And mix well. And it finishes, ready for service.
What do you think about that recipe?? Have a mind to try it? And what is your favorite recipe for pasta?
If you like this post please spread the words and don’t forget to subscribe and join to my tribe and we can get connecting also in my all social media.
Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to email me at email@example.com or you can directly go to my Contact page.