“Jingle bell, Jingle bell, Jingle all the way…” Pfiouuhh The Christmas will be coming very soon and Had you already prepare something for the Christmas?? Not yet?? What?? It’s Okay, I would like to share my Idea with you. How about we make the Simple Christmas Tree Cookies just with a few easy Ingredients??
Christmas this year, I decided to make something new, something nice and something different that I had never done before in my early Christmas time since I married. I Would like something different on me and my little family for this sweet moment.
So, I decided to prepare some easy and simple cookies also everyone will like it especially the kids. and I plan to make more and bring this for my French family while we visit them later for Christmas.
why cookies? is it already common to make the cookies?
Because, one day I found my empty Nutella jar, on that, was written a simple recipe of cookies (that was the Nutella jar in Christmas edition last year!!) and it makes a curious to try it out and Tadaaaaa!! I did it and the result is amazing for me. you know what I never made any cookies (without my mom’s help) and the result was Good.
Since then, I try it more often till I remember the recipe and this time, I would like to make my own creations of these cookies with making it in shape Christmas Tree.
and I think everybody will be like it as it’s light, not too sweet and it really good accompanies the coffee or tea. more than that, why I decided to make this is I could get also my Quality time with K by doing the cookies together.
Like usually, all my recipes usually are really easy (as I don’t like the complicated thing and I’m not really good enough to be a chef LOL). if you want the other easy baking recipe you can read these: Easy Cream Cheese Filling Pastry and French toast (Pain Perdu)
Christmas Tree Cookies
Original cookies recipe in www.nutella.com ( US Version )
Preparation time: 15 mins
Resting time:30 mins
Cooking time: 12-15 mins
Decorating time: 15 mins
Servings for 10 pieces of Christmas tree
Step by Step:
- Mix all the Ingredients until it becomes the cookies dough, you can use the mixer, for me, I use my hand to mix it all.
- Resting the dough for the 30 mins in the Fridge.
- Roll out the dough with the thickness as you want with your rolling pin. usually around 4 mm.
- Pre-Heat your oven at 180°C for 10 mins.
- Start to shape your cookies with your favorite Cookies cutter. I have 4 shapes ; 3 different size of flower shape, and 1-star shapes
- Prepare the baking sheet and put all the cookies dough that had been shaped.
- Bake it in the oven for 12-15 mins.
- When it Finish you can start to decorate it.
- Spread a little Jam or Nutella on the cookies
- Stack on it till it gives the shape you want. for me, it’s the Christmas tree
- Put on the Plate and spread the icing sugar on top the cookies to give the impression the White Christmas Tree.
And here we are my early Christmas tree in the cookies!! if you think this post is nice and give the idea for your Christmas moment, Please share this or you can Pin this and save it on your Pinterest.
Sharing is Caring 😀